40 Locust St., Oberlin OH
I had two horrible dreams. The first one was in the first house in which I lived in Englewood Cliffs and it took place in the master bedroom. Cindy was there as my wife and she was delirious with pneumonia. I started panicking thinking she might die and I fumbled for the phone, then I realized the first question the hospital would ask would be for her temperature and so I fumbled for a thermometer and nearly dropped it a couple of times. Then I had trouble getting it into her mouth because she kept on becoming invisible. Finally I felt for her mouth and got it in. I saw it floating there because she was invisible. I kissed her and woke up. The second dream was about Rebecca. She was back in Senior year, I was in the first year of college, a small nothing college in which I was proud to be. I don’t want to go into it.