Third World House, Oberlin OH
What shambles my life has fallen into. I got a loving and endearing letter from Sakuko. We write to each other all the time, almost everyday I send something off to her and receive something from her. It’s really wonderful and it’s hard to believe I can put so much of my heart and soul into a person. The girl from all those songs.If we hadn’t fallen in love, the rest of my life would be set. I don’t think she’s changed anything but she’s making it a lot more difficult. But I have to wonder if this is only working because it’s a long distance relationship and we don’t have to deal with the daily stresses of being together. I tend to get sick of people I get close to. Would this be any different?
What vow can I make to Sakuko that will last? I’ve gone through this before and have always proven fallible, false. Have I made all the vows I can and failed them all? I will make no vows. She isn’t life itself. She isn’t the sun, the moon, and stars. She isn’t the perfect woman or the girl from all those songs. Sakuko just is and we are just us and now we are together.