
Frame 15

Frame 16
broken wood on Strawberry Hill, in the middle of Stow Lake:

Frame 18

Frame 19
Mount Davidson, San Francisco: I don't think this was my first time visiting the huge cross on Mount Davidson. Soon after I arrived in the Bay Area, the film Dirty Harry (1971), set in San Francisco, aired on TV. In one of the scenes, the bad guy runs Dirty Harry on a wild-goose chase all over San Francisco, ending up on Mount Davidson. Of course, new to the area, I pulled out my map of San Francisco and tried locating the route Dirty Harry had to go, and to see if it made sense in the movie. I think it did. I think I naturally must have gone to Mount Davidson not long after that.

Frame 22

Frame 23

Frame 24

Frame 27
I'm guessing that after shooting in Golden Gate Park and Mount Davidson this day, I went to a show that night with Kevin. I vaguely remember taking the next frame while on my way to pick up Kevin to go to a show.

Frame 28 - My car parked on the road called "Great Highway", which runs parallel to a minor highway called "Great Highway". I remember stopping because the light was so nice, which is also why I shot this frame.