
Frame 26 - Grandfather died in 1993. This was my first visit to his grave. He was very well known in Kaohsiung because he founded and was president of one of the city's bus companies. His funeral was apparently quite large, and his gravesite looked kind of exclusive, quite out of the way on a hillside with a nice view.

Frame 27 - Cousin Audrey was cold to me the whole time I was in Taiwan, even though I went there to visit her. Only for little peeks did she acknowledge my presence.

Frame 28 - the main gravesite

Frame 29 - I don't remember if this was part of grandfather's grave, or if I was just going around shooting. This is still right around that area.

Frame 30 - Candid

Frame 31 - Candid portrait of my cousin Audrey.

Frame 32 - Once she saw that I was shooting her, she shot me this nasty look. I know, it doesn't look nasty, but in context the look says, "I don't like you, stop taking pictures of me". We've discussed all this since then, and it still isn't really clear what was going on or why she was being cold to me. Neither of us really knows anymore.

Frame 33 - Portrait cousin Peter

Frame 34 - Prayers
fin