Wednesday, November 14, 2001

1557 Noe Street, San Francisco

The utter contradiction.

Fooling myself into thinking I’m planning to end my life at 34 and still living life now like I’m not.

How much longer can I do this? I’m bored with this existence. I’m tired of this existence. I don’t see the point in this existence. I’ve been here so long feeling this same way. When am I going to do something about it?

Even if it is still more than a year away, why isn’t there any sense of conclusion. Of closure. Am I still discovering anything? Am I still discovering anything that is important?

How do I conclude? How do I close? How do I wrap up everything that I’ve lived, done, been, believed? How do I leave and leave my essence somewhere here in this physical reality that I know is a sliver of the Real. Did Ritu leave a mark? Did she leave her essence somewhere, or with someone, in someone. Did Ritu leave some legacy? Do we all have to leave some legacy?