Saturday, January 09, 1993
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Amina said that she does not want anything from me. She loves me, but she is not in love with me. She said that. Up to this point, this situation has been mildly justifiable because of those pronouncements. This isn’t a full blown relationship, this is a redefinition of love. Everything basically remains the same, but allows for what happened between us. No possession involved here, I still belong to Shiho. Luyen was wrong when she said you can’t love two people at the same time. You can, but you can’t be committed to two people at the same time. I’m committed to Shiho. Amina said she’s not in love with me and I agreed to that being the state of things. But Amina has always been the one I’ve been in love with. I’m more concerned with Shiho’s well-being and happiness, but Amina is the one I love.