Sunday, February 25, 1996

Series II, Roll 8 (Fujica ST605n, Tri-X):


Frame 12 - Seacliff, looking back at the Golden Gate and the Marin Headlands. You can see the road going up into the Headlands cutting a line across the hills.


Frame 15 - Telephoto lens (non-zoom). I remember creeping precariously out onto a rocky crag to get this shot, calling myself stupid for getting into these dangerous situations. I'm afraid of heights, and as you can see, the waves were hitting the rocks pretty hard. I forget exactly how high it was, but I recall that if I fell, it would have been a very, very, very bad situation.

Frames 26, 27 - Basically the same shot with only subtle differences - the framing, one has waves, where the people are. That concrete structure is a curiosity, and I've never been able to find out what it was or how it got there.