
Frame 20 - I only remember Jiu's name, on the left.

Frame 22 - Meng was pretty memorable, he was kinda nuts. He may be the only person who wasn't on the 1997 Summer program whose name I remember.

Frame 25 - pi-Ped.

Frame 26 - I forget her name, but I think she was pi-Ped's love interest. I think in the end it was a successful endeavor.

Frame 27 - Thai friends. I only remember Ped, on the left. The other two weren't on the Bangkok Summer program in 1997, so I don't remember them that well.

Frame 28

Frame 31 - pi-Yui on the right. The woman on the left is in so many frames, I must think she's attractive.

Frame 32 - group shot.

Frame 33 - Golden Gate University. Lounging in the lower level plaza area after trying on the robes.
Here's an interesting shot I think is from the same day. It's not my shot. I think Josephine took it, but I don't remember her being there (she's not in any of my shots). We may have been fighting and she may have come by after I left, or for some other reason we weren't there at the same time. I somehow ended up with the negatives. I'm thinking she was using my Fujica and when we broke up again for good, her negatives were still in the camera.

I don't know how the background got completely washed out, but it's a neat effect.