Today was a pretty bad day. My car broke down again and recording hasn’t been going optimally. I think I’m going to leave the car in New Jersey after this semester. I don’t know enough about cars to warrant having one. If the only solution to problems is shelling out money, I don’t want it. I don’t want to be like the ‘rents. So until I can get rid of it, I’ll just have to live with the stress and remember that the ‘rents are paying for it. It’s not my car, it’s not even my life yet. It’s their life, so what the fuck ever.
There is only a week until college stuff starts up and Ken has been stressed about getting the recording done. I can sort of understand his frustration. He doesn’t see what’s getting done because I like working alone. And there was also a load of prep work that needed to get done and no tangible results came out of that. Things like planning tracks, recording click tracks, deciding on orchestrations, learning the songs, etc.