Tuesday, September 22, 1992

Osaka, Japan

I photocopy my letters to people to help straighten out my thoughts. My thoughts get so cloudy and confused sometimes, and what I write to other people is one way to keep track of my thoughts and feelings. But sometimes it confuses me more since it outlines all things that are so unsure. Stress has been the norm all the while here, but I haven’t let any of it on to Sakura. I briefly mentioned the stress I’m under and she asked, “Are you stressed?” That told me how little I tell her.

Sakura got her hair cut in a ‘60's looking retro bob. It looks really good. It fits her better than the hippie, folk-ish long hair she had. We have a spot in a popular live house soon, a place called “Chicken Jeorge’s” in Kobe. It’s no big deal. Sakura is singing and I’m strumming chords, yippee.

We’ve also gotten involved in another project. I don’t know what to make of it, it’s so weird. It’s writing music for a video game. I was asked if I could do it, but I didn’t think I was up to it, so I passed the project along to Sakura. I go along with her to keep her company. It’s some game about rabbits. They equipped her with a computer, a decent music program, a midi-controller keyboard, and a decent Roland sound module to help her compose. Not too shoddy. I could probably use something like that after I get back to the States.