Horoscopes are just for fun, they are written ambiguously to fit many different situations. Still, don't we love it when they seem to speak directly to us and our situations?
Aquarius: Either you or your partner is likely to force a relationship issue in the next few days. You may need to privately fix what has been publicly broken. An argument might be more about what something is called than about what it is. Look back one last time before moving ahead. You may have made the best decision, but you won’t know for sure until you commit to it. Restraint will play a starring role in your winning strategy. Call in a third party to mediate if reaching common ground seems like an impossible dream. Hang onto the option of taking your business elsewhere!
And here are our final break-up horoscopes from the Guardian and SF Weekly:
Aquarius: It’s not the size of your delusions; it’s how you use them. Still, competition over the immensity and number of delusions is an important feature of this week, as several of the people around you are determined to prove that their fantasy life is the most interesting one of all. Reality really hasn’t got much of a chance.
Gemini: Unconditional acceptance is for five-year olds. Anybody older than that generally has to prove themselves first. And you’ll spend a fair amount of time this week being challenged, and proving your worth, and earning acceptance from others. Blame it on the Mercury opposition.
Aquarius: I’ve got to be frank: You Aquarians no longer have the luxury of holding on to your adolescence, let alone your childhood. The same goes for your amateur status and Mickey Mouse approaches. In my astrological opinion, it’s time to take a step toward being on the verge of tiptoeing to the brink of preparing to accept mature professionalism into your heart with unconditional welcome. You could make the process less harrowing by hanging out with those rare wise guys and wise gals who’ve survived the transition to adulthood with their irreverence and curiosity intact.
Gemini: I recently had a serious disagreement with a friend. The fix we were in seemed intractable. Unable to concentrate on anything else, I decided to clean house. After a manic hour of scrubbing and straightening, I picked up the headphone of my pocket radio and worked on disentangling the snarled wires. Miraculously, my head began to clear. It was as if what I was doing with my hands was accomplishing a similar action in my brain circuits. By the time I’d finished the unscrambling, I knew exactly what I had to say to my friend to make things right again. This is the exact meditation I’d like to recommend to you, Gemini, as you confront your own mess. Find a gnarled mass of cords or wires, and undo it.