Time for an assessment.
- I’ve been working at this job for about one year and four months. I now work on the 18th floor with a new boss and a new team.
- Most of the people around me are new faces. They know nothing about me.
- Rosalie is gone and I have moved to her room. Jen has moved in and I never see her because she’s a cook in an upscale restaurant and she is asleep when I leave and she gets in after midnight.
- Fiction is moving. I don’t know where, I don’t know how fast, but we’ve got something going. More than I’ve ever had going before.
- Spiritually I’m numb. Not dead. Just not in that space.
- Physically, I’m...who cares. Mentally, who cares. Emotionally, who cares. Who cares.
I have no friends, no one knows me and there is no one I can count on. I have people who would say that they care, but they have no idea how bad it can get. I have no past, I have no future. I’m just wallowing in my present nothingness. Lack of inspiration. But there must be a reason why I’m still here. I still enjoy things. I’m wallowing in the swamp of mediocrity that my life has slid into. Time to get angry again?