Friday, April 11, 1997

Diary of a Suicide

Yes. I am going to do it. There is no reason not to and I’m not getting any signs not to. I don’t feel like doing it, so I know I’m not going to do it for material reasons. So why am I going to do it? I don’t have to answer that; this isn’t for anyone else but me and I’m satisfied with my reasons or lack thereof.

I do not have to answer to anyone but myself and god. I may not know what I’m doing, but god does; and as god is the interconnectedness between all things, and as I submit to the will of god, I am satisfied that I will be doing god’s will on some level or in some form.

I will wake up tomorrow morning. As long as I’m this close to Kevin’s shoot, I might as well live tomorrow.