Sunday, April 13, 1997

Diary of a Suicide

I woke up this morning. I’m not happy about it, but not surprised. I got home after 1:00 a.m. from Kevin’s.

I will wake up tomorrow morning, too.

I’m 28 years old. I’ve done nothing with my life. I can’t handle anything on the outside because I haven’t handled anything on the inside. I can’t talk about myself to anyone. Not the truth. I don’t know why, I just can’t. I’ve tried and it just doesn’t come out. It’s funny thinking about all the people on the outside and how I behave towards them. It’s just a game.

I’ll wake up tomorrow morning. I might wake up Tuesday morning. I don’t know if I’ll wake up Wednesday morning. Thursday morning? April 17? Wasn’t I planning April 17 last year? What stopped me? Nothing stopped me. I just wasn’t ready yet. I won’t wake up Friday morning.