Friday, May 21, 1993

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Well, I’ve got my car. $20,000 for an Isuzu Rodeo and I’ll be putting a CD changer in soonly. With these great expenses, I’ve been mellowing out and I’ve even started feeling guilty. I looked into the future and imagined the feelings of betrayal after spending so much money. Not only stabbed in the back, but having the back-stabbing planned from the start. They asked for it. It’s their fault for not having the foresight or the awareness of what they were putting me through. What goes around comes around.

I’m going to help Bob move from Providence to New Haven this weekend. We discussed the move and we planned it so that I would arrive in Providence between ten and eleven tomorrow. That means I would have to leave between seven and eight. A short while after getting off the phone, one of the fuckheads told me to go to sleep early tonight. How the fuck did he know what time I was planning to leave? I am so fucking out of here. What goes around comes around.

I hope they were listening in to the conversation. Then they caught the part where I was talking about having to buy stereo equipment for their stupid karaoke parties. I don’t give a fuck anymore if they were listening in, I’ve got my drums, I got my car, I’m getting the CD changer, I’m going to San Francisco for law school, and I’m spending the Summer in Oberlin with Amina. What are they going to do if they overhear my honest opinion of them? Fuck ‘em.