Tuesday, August 18, 1998

email - Geneva, Switzerland

dear josephine,
so intervention finished, I need something to do for today and tomorrow. I think I'm done observing for today; too boring. Yesterday I went to a cemetery but that wasn't too exciting. Tomorrow I'll come to the UN again although I've met everyone I'm likely to meet and I've handed out everything I have to hand out except one more copy of my paper, which I'd better keep as my personal copy. I had like five or six copies of my intervention left and I left them on a table and when I came back, they were all gone. So that was great! Unless security came and threw them out. Maybe the representative from Myanmar threw them out!!! That would be so cool. But he wasn't there when I made the intervention, so he wouldn't have known anything about it. Not that he knows anything about anything. Jerk.

So I'm off, think I'll head out and go for a run. much much love.