Friday, August 21, 1998

email

Dear Koji,
So, you finished your mission and came back. Wonderful job! I think you are great. When people asked me about you, I just told them "Oh, he went to Geneva and made a presentation in the U.N." So proud. You also went to see the Rhone and the L'Arve flow together. I can imagine that must be very very cool. Green and blue and brown. You are very cool too because you even thought of going to see how the two rivers meet. I will never get bored if I go travel with you. I think it is also very romantic to see the two rivers meet. These two rivers are so different that people wonder how they run together. But, as it turns out, where they meet is so attractive and beautiful and dramatic. And then, both of them become Lake Geneva. Wow, this can be a starting of a novel.