Tuesday, August 04, 1998

Series VIII, Roll 9 (Pentax ZX-5n, T-Max 100):

Taipei, Taiwan: I don't remember if Josephine and I flew to Taipei on the 3rd or the 4th. I don't remember leaving Kaohsiung or flying to Taipei. I don't remember if we flew to Taipei. But on the 4th, we were in Taipei. I bought cheap glasses frames. We may have gone places that I might have recognized years later when I was in Taipei in March 2005. That night, she took me to the airport to fly back to Bangkok to catch my flight back to the U.S.


Frame 13


Frame 14


Frame 15


Frame 16


Frame 17


Frame 21


Bangkok, Thailand: All I remember about the one last night in Bangkok is from photos. I went to a bar that had live music. I don't remember where I stayed or if I stayed in the YMCA (I must have), or how I got from and to the airport, maybe bus.


Frame 32 - I did talk to this singer to tell them they were really good, but that's all I remember.