Thursday, August 20, 1998

email

Dear Koji: Hi, there. Are you back? Welcome back. I miss you. How are you? I just got back from the airport. Pyui and Pyai went back to Thailand already. They will start to work next Monday. They left some pictures for you. Airport, airport. Happy time and sad time all happen in the airport. Seeing them going back, I feel that eventually we all have to go back to someplace that really belong to us. Philip will be the next one who is gonna leave here. Then who is the next? Everyone should have the courage to come and go, otherwise, life will be too difficult. I hope by the time I am leaving, I will be happy and just go. I am happy about where I am and where I have to go. It is all mental. Oh, last night, I was talking on the phone with K, and he said that he felt that I have changed. He said I am happier. I am not sure what he meant, but it is nice to know that people think you are happier than before. So, you are home now. No problem coming back? What are you gonna do in New Jersey? Honey, be good.