Thursday, August 03, 2000

1557 Noe St., San Francisco

Ritu is totally crumbling. She's really pathetic. She is so tough and hard on the outside, who would have guessed that she has absolutely no substance on the inside. Once her supports are kicked out from under her, she turns into a shameless, whining, babbling, pathetic, manipulative child. She keeps asking what to do, but she doesn't want to do anything, she wants comfort and ease handed to her on a silver platter. She's a spoiled brat.

Peter moved out to a friend's house. His friend is out of town for a while and let Peter stay at his place. Ritu wanted me to drive her over there. Pathetic. She couldn't walk, she couldn't take Muni, she claimed cabs don't come to her neighborhood at night. Whatever. I dragged it out as long as possible and then I took her there. I wasn't going to be her chauffeur. I made her prepare herself and know exactly why she was going and what she was going to do and not going to do when she got there. I didn’t want to take her there just to fuck things up. After I dropped her off, I knew she was going to fuck things up. Tomorrow I certainly won’t be in any rush to get to work.