Monday, August 07, 2000

1557 Noe St., San Francisco

Ritu quit and she's going to check herself into a psychiatric ward. She called me in the morning asking me to drive her to work. No fucking way. Then after I got to work, she wanted me to take a cab to get her. I refused. I told her if she needed me to escort her to work, she shouldn't come in at all. She hung up on me.

She did make it in. She then announced that she was quitting. Good for her. Good riddance.

She is the most fucked up, manipulative, controlling, unrepentant, unremorseful, selfish, shameless, spineless, immature, undeveloped, unappreciative person I've ever met. All she does is put out bad energy. She has no substance. Her boyfriend moved out and so her entire personality is melting down? She has completely built a facade, a wall of delusion and deception around her. She has no soul, she has no self. I can't believe Anita has been friends with her for this long.