Good-Evil. Heaven-Hell. God-Satan. On the day of judgment, supposedly the Truth will be revealed. Those revealed of lawlessness will be of Satan. Those of faith will belong to God. But Truth is beyond the moral pronouncements we as humans put on good and evil. If someone hasn’t earned Heaven’s “grace”, if that person is b-b-b-bad to the bone, presumably that is the Truth. Can Truth be morally wrong? If it is revealed that a person is evil and of Satan, and that is Truth, there can’t be anything wrong with that.
What is “good” is defined by human ethics, morals, and projections. Do I strive to be good, or do I strive for Truth? How many years ago was it that I said to myself ‘above all, truth’? Being true to one’s nature is much more important than being good, merely good. Not that everyone should strive towards being true to their own nature. I’m not sure how much my human moral projections are showing, but I’m not ready to make the leap of faith to sanction people who are evil in nature to act out their own nature. I don’t think I understand all this well enough.
I do know that if I was revealed to be of Satan and it turned out that I am evil, that revelation wouldn’t change anything. I wouldn’t start being “evil” just because it was revealed that I am evil. It would mean that my behavior already is evil.