Wednesday, June 18, 1997

Bangkok, Thailand

Well, it happened, we said it. And you know what? I do. She is the Little Prince. I think it’s alright to fall in love with her. There is nothing forewarning problems or anything to be worried about. I’m not on a rebound and my thoughts and feelings are in general clear. Parents are no more an influence screwing up my life. We aren’t going to be separated for an extended period any time soon. She’s also a sad person and knows what it’s like to just hurt.

Please give me the strength to never hurt her in any way. I know I’m not a jerk, but I know what my mind is capable of. And even without the ‘rents influencing my life, I’m still dealing with the fallout. Josephine has something there. I don’t think she’s as messed up as me, but there’s something there.

Josephine and I overslept and got out of bed about noon. I had Regional Organizations at 2:30. We got back together right away, avoiding the crowd that we usually plod along in, trying to make decisions on what we all should do. We had dinner at A&W after looking at camera bags and getting guitar strings.