Sunday, July 13, 1997

Bangkok, Thailand

Josephine was on my mind all day because I hadn't seen her all day. I had trouble sleeping last night so I took a sleeping pill. Josephine eventually called and I ended up going to her room when things started looking really bad between us.

We slept until 2:00 in the afternoon and we made up and went for lunch/dinner at A&W, walking in a lovely rain. Then we came back and she went shopping with some other people and I just hung out on my window sill. I discovered the window sill yesterday as a great place to hang out. I smoked cigarettes that Josephine had bought yesterday. She got back about midnight and had brought me some food, an ear clasp and a t-shirt.

Tomorrow we're going to make our travel arrangements to go back to the U.S. together and go to Chinatown to buy rings for each other. The rings are going to be a promise to resolve any problems between us immediately after they happen. I'm still maturing in this relationship and it's still hard for me to confront and resolve problems as they happen.