Madoka is in town, but nothing really clicked and the plans to meet up got scrapped. Reality clash. First, meeting her for lunch with the Kawasaki's got scrapped for a dim sum lunch with Yui, Yai, Caroline, Philip, Kuk, Barbara, Ja, and Jiu at a Chinese restaurant not far from the hotel. Then dinner plans to meet Okada-san, the person with whom Madoka is staying, also got scrapped for dinner at Silom village with basically the same as the lunchtime crowd.
There was one last dessert at Swensen's and a traipse through the night market for Barbara before she, Caroline, Philip, and I came back to the hotel and hung out in Philip's room until 3 o'clock.
It is without a doubt miserable without Josephine. I think I need this time apart to realize how much a part of my life she might become real soon. It's been lonely and depressing without her, but I hope she's having fun. I don't think it is any mistake that Madoka and I were not able to hook up today. The gear shift that is being required is a little too much, and I'm trying to keep this summer program separate from Madoka and our business. I don't want them mixed at all. I want the program definitively over before shifting into Madoka mode.