No resolution with Josephine. When she first called today, we were cold and hung up with barely a ‘good-bye’. Then the next time she called it was a little better and we carried a short conversation, but then it ended at arms length.
I don’t really mind tensions and bad feelings, it’s a lot easier now that we’re not living with each other. Living apart takes a lot of the direct tension out of fights. And quite honestly, I don’t mind. I think I need this type of tension and anger. Negative feelings focuses my writing. They are what I express best.
I’m in such a creative slump I’ll take anything. It feels like a block, something is preventing me from breaking through to what I want to express, to be able to put words and chords together and come up with a song. I can’t even gather the words in any cohesive way. It’s frustrating.