Tuesday, September 29, 1998
email - San Francisco
Dear Koji: You should be able to hang out with your friends whenever you want. I don't need more time from you and I think you already know that. Besides, you should just do what you like to. I feel our relationship is going not very well. There is something missing in it. First of all, I hope we can hang out at your place sometimes too. Second of all, dating. We should do something together, something like going out to see a movie, reading a magazine together, or taking a walk together, or biking. This is my relationship too so I want to tell you what I want in a relationship. I don't need more time with you but I need honesty. Sometimes, I feel you are rejecting me and not telling the reasons, which is not a good feeling for me. If you just don't like it, then you can just say "I don't like to do that with you." Then, I will have a clear message in my mind, and then I can decide what I am gonna do about it instead of feeling confused. This is only my suggestion for you. There will be no point if we feel forced to do some change for each other. Relationships should be happy; none of us should feel forced or uncomfortable.