dear koji:
I will try to say what I want more clearly. if I fail to say it clearly enough to let you understand, then please tell me by saying "I don't know what you really want, do you mind say it more clearly?" would you, please, koji? sometimes, what I say is just directly translated from chinese in my head before I say it, so I have hard time expressing what I want to say perfectly. of course, I know, sometimes, I do fail to be brave enough to speak out what I want. could you give me some support when it happens? I have been feeling you are really patient talking to me. I really think you are. actually, you sometimes can understand me even though I have grammar mistakes or I don't finish the sentences. I guess "you have grown accustomed to my english." I know, I know, I still will say whatever I want to say as clear as possible to let you perceive it right. you know, sometimes, I just "think" you will understand whatever I say because I think you are smart. ok,ok, it is nothing about you are smart or not. I got to go. love, jo