Wednesday, September 30, 1998

email - San Francisco

Dear Koji: I don't know what to say and I don't understand what you are talking about. This communication is frustrating me. Sometimes I try to use as many words as I have known to communicate with you but it always turns out that you misunderstand me. Sometimes, I also doubt that maybe I don't understand what you say. You will never have a feeling that there is something in your mind and you want to let it out so badly but your tongue just doesn't help at all. It is just like your heart is stopping. If this is a communication, please try not to use some big words or try to give some space about what I say. If this is an agreement, it will never be fair unless we use the third language. You said you won't rush back to me. I am not expecting you rush back to me. I know you won't. And, I won't be the one who knock on your door and beg you for getting back together almost desperately. Please stop e-mailing me. Save your time with every friend of yours. You will never resent them and they will always love you. I am serious and not being sarcastic.